14 May 2011

Upcoming Book Reviews!

Hey Guys!

So I know I haven't been on in a while again since the last post with me talking about the new book I got and why I haven't been updating as frequently. And the reason is pretty much the same to be honest, I have ton of art coursework that has to be finished by this Monday for marking and my actual GCSE exams start next week (The upcoming week) So I'm totally packed up. So I need to get some revision in, artwork and to top it all off I need to do another exam piece for Resistant Materials (Woodwork) that has to be in for Monday also, clean my room and a load of other stuff! Haha

But I thought I would let you know that I have finished Kissed By An Angel by Elizabeth Chandler and will be doing a book review on it shortly...Pretty much after this post :D So that's good news.
On the other good news spec, you may have noticed the photo up top, that's a building of books I will be reading through, if you would like to know. So those books will be  the upcoming reviews that I will be doing, and I can't wait to get my hands on them and open the page. Then later type it up and let you guys in on them.

But that is all for now, i'll keep you posted on what's happening :)
If you have any questions or would like to share you're opinions on some of the books that I have reviewed, and would like let me know.
Send me an email at: Helsinki.Vamp.69@hotmail.com. And I will get back to you as soon as possible, or you can leave you're comment at the bottom of any post.

Or you can follow me at: www.twitter.com/TBooksAndReview

Hope to hear from you soon!
Tink x

No comments:

Post a Comment