16 June 2012

June Update

Hey everyone! 

I thought I would do an update since I haven't done one in a very long time. So I thought I would share with you some new books I have recently bought, and I know that I keep buying them and saying I won't buy anymore, but I promise I've stopped now until I've read all the ones that need reading haha. 

So the total price of all these books should of come too...
£45.94 though I got them all for £7.47
How good is that! I picked them up various places such as charities and The Works. If you haven't been to The Works recently, you should get down there, as there's some great books on offer! 

Most of the books have been bought down in Skegness from a couple of weeks ago, and we're found in various charity shops. Some of the other books we're found at The Works in Rotherham. I went down there with the boyfriend to see his mum for a week. I had a lovely time, and honestly I couldn't stop myself from buying books, in the end he decided to help me look for some since he said there was no point in trying to stop me buying them. He learns quickly haha. 

The books in order from top to bottom are:

On, Off by Colleen McCullough
Original price: £6.99 / Bought for: £1.50
Charity Shop 

Happyslapped By A Jellyfish by Karl Pilkington
Original price: £8.99 / Bought for: £1.99
The Works

Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell
Original price: £8.99 / Bought for: £1.99
The Works

Welcome To My World by Miranda Dickinson
Original price: £6.99 / Bought for: £1.50
Charity Shop

I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk
Original price: £6.99 / Bought for: £1.50
Charity Shop

It's A Kind Of Magic by Carole Matthews
Original price: £6.99 / Bought for: £1.50
Charity Shop

Getting Away With It by Julie Cohen
Original price: £6.99 / Bought for: £1.99
The Works

And there you have it, just a few new books I bought on my travels. There will be a book review soon, hopefully so keep you're eyes peeled. Until next time though!

Love,
Emma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment