4 March 2013

March Update



Hello,

So I thought I would do a recent update to tell you what's been going on recently other than reading and also the new books that I have got. 

I'm still, sadly at college and still studying music, though I'm sad to say that I hate it very much with a passion. Which is weird cause I used to love music so much, well, I still love music it's just this year. Even learning it last year was great and I really enjoyed it, but this year we have a new teacher and to be honest, he just doesn't know what he's doing half of the time. 

I wish I never went back on this year, so now I'm slowly trying to find a job. And if your from England, you all know what's happening at the moment with jobs and trying to get your hands on one. All thanks to good old Mr. Cameron. 

In good news I am going to Jess's 18th this weekend which will be wonderful catching up with the girls again for a nice meal, and then Sam has his gig on Sunday which will be great to go and see! Since he hasn't played in a while. Really looking forward to it!

And onto the reading side of things, I'm strangely reading a lot faster, which I love ever so much. I finished a book in a week! That's a big achievement for me, I'm slowly catching up with my dad haha. My goal is to read 14 books this year but who knows, I might even make it to 20!

The new books that I have on my shelf are on the photo to see, but I shall tell you anyway as the photo isn't all too great. So from top to bottom there is...

1. One Day by David Nicholls - Bought this after watching the film, need to read the original!
2. A Walk In  The Park by Jill Mansell
3. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
4. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - Book review very soon!
5. The Stag And Hen Weekend by Mike Gayle
6. Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Jill Mansell
7. The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
8. Wicked by Gregory Maguire


And don't know if I ever showed you guys this, but Sam bought me an old fashioned book version of Jane Eyre for Christmas last year and I love it ever so much. Will get reading it as soon as I can, but refuse to take it anywhere as I don't want it to get damaged. Love it :) 

Other than that, that's just about it for the March update! Until next time,
Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment