4 June 2013

To get an eReader or not? That, is the question!




Afternoon everyone, hope you are all well!

As you can see by the title of this post, and possibly the photo. Yes, I may have possibly, been brainwashed into getting an eReader. 
I know that I've said on here at some point, and always to myself that there isn't much point in it, and that most books are pretty much the same price. I'm starting to think this isn't the case anymore, which in some ways sucks to a degree. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to read actual books, physically. As there's no greater feeling like that with a book and when reading. To actually feel the book in your hand, to turn the pages and to see how far you have got left until you finish it, and counting the chapters left. I love that so much

But at the moment, I feel like if I could get one of these, it would help me out a bit. Cause let's face it, even at the moment when I'm at work, but finish it all off in about two hours since I've arrived and I'm just not busy at all. It's going to look bad if I just get a book out and start reading. I don't fear at all that I'll never buy a book again, or that I'll start to enjoy reading ebook's more, cause I simply won't and that's a fact that it will never happen. 

But with going away and wanting to take books with me, it would be a great thing to invest in, also I have the Kobo app on my phone at the moment. Which I'm sure some of you are thinking, why don't I just read them on there instead of buying one?

And that would be because, for one: It is running my charge on my phone and my Internet usage down loads so much so that I have to wait so long till the end of the month for my next top up, and I've only just got that data about a week ago. And as for my charger, I'm suddenly charging it back up within an hour or so after getting to work. 

A plus side to this would be those problems up top being resolved, and also reading on a phone or Kobo. Doesn't make me feel sick and dizzy whilst on a bus or on my travels in general. But having an actual book does! Which is a pain in the arse. 
Though if I got one it would be a second hand one as I wouldn't want to spend too much on one if I hardly used it, I've seen some for £20 and that's the most I would go for them. 

All in all ladies and gentlemen, I just want to know what you're verdict would be on this situation. Have you been in the same boat questioning about them? Or do you perhaps have one? If so please do leave a comment in the box about it, it may help me! Haha

And if you haven't got one, would you ever buy one?

Cheers guys!

- Em xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment