16 May 2014

May Update



Afternoon everyone! 

Hope you are all feeling well, is it hot where you are? It's boiling over here, well it's very humid and sunny but it's lovely! nice day to get out into the garden with a good book and some sunshine :) 

Just a little update for this month seeing as I haven't done one in a while. I've written quite a few book reviews though, which is good and I'm really happy about :D 



As you can see with the above pictures, I have managed to grab hold of two new books! I finally used one of my Waterstones giftcard's and managed to get these two lovely books for about £2. I have also found out that I can now use a giftcard at Waterstones to buy books with it that are also on the Buy one get one half price offer which I am really happy about! (I didn't know you could do it you see, as some stores are funny with buying things on a giftcard if it is in a sale) 

Love, Nina - I loved the look of this book and thought it had quite a vintage look about it which I love. And that the book is based around the 1980's about a woman who write letters to her sister, about her triumphs and life working as a Nanny around London. 
Needless to say I can't wait to read this book, the look of it and the sound of it, seems like it's going to be a good read. I just hope I'm right!

Little Beach Street Bakery - I saw this book a few weeks ago whilst mooching around the shops and had a nosey at it. from then onward, I really liked the sound of it and really wanted to buy the book. Which I was over the moon when it was in the sale also! with my love for baking I thought this would be a great summer read and cannot wait to sink my teeth into it. 

The book is about a young woman with a relationship problem, moving away from that life and living near a seaside above a little shop. She soon starts to take her anger out on making bread and everything begins to take shape from there. 

I can't wait to read these books, keep your eyes peeled for their reviews and a couple of other reviews coming your way very soon! 

Thanks for looking at my blog :) 
- Emma xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment