2 February 2017

Good afternoon



Hi everyone, 

Hope you're all well? 

First off, I would like to say a big HAPPPY NEW YEAR 2017! I know it's a bit late and I apologise, though so much stuff has been happening recently that I've just not had the time, though I will be making more of an effort this year. 

As you know, last year I didn't read much, if you follow me on here or on Goodreads you will know that it was a low year for reading. I think I read a grand total of 5 which is shocking when you think of previous years! 

But, I'm back on it and reading my books every month, I'm still busy so I'm aiming for  at least one book a month, I've logged out of FB, well rather much deleted it so I'm de-cluttering my mind and getting back to reading. 

At the moment I've nearly finished my January read, though sadly it has gone a bit over and overlapped into February but not much. Hopefully there will be a new review up by the end of the week, if not the week after. 

I shall bid you adieu but shall be back soon, 
promise.  

Much love as always, 




No comments:

Post a Comment